Click on segment times/titles below to watch on YouTube. For the full YouTube playlist of all videos from this Block Party, please click here.
Get your coffee, say good morning, and settle in for another 24 hour CI Block Party!
6:30 AM – 9:00 AM PDT: Core Strategy and Vision
Strategy as a “thing’ (more on strategy in the Shark Tank Strategy session later in the day), and including (but not limited to) the following, in order:
- CSI – Collective Superintelligence
- Stopping the Coronavirus (simultaneous with the next bullet, as these go hand-in-hand)
- Food Distribution & Veganism (for three reasons: a) ending world hunger, b) stop the spread of COVID-19 (most people have to leave their homes to get food), and c) make the transition to veganism
- Planetary Overheating & Solutions such as SRM (Solar Radiation Management)
Please join us as Jacque, Mayra and Melissa lead us in a conversation about the role of the divine feminine in this time of great transition and how the feminine energy is so integral to this new world that we are creating.
Part 4: Ecological
This describes the options we have for regenerating the Earth and bringing back wildlife as well as the food abundance of an Eden. The slides for this presentation can be found here.
This is part of a series of webinars. You can find the others here at the Climate Healers website.
The first major phase in a possible grand strategy which goes like this:
- Build out planetary CSI
- Apply CSI to stopping corona and ending world hunger with nutritious vegan food as a basic human right, delivered during the corona crisis
- Apply CSI to “the next most urgent predicament” which is planetary overheating (solvable in the short term with SRM, which can also cool the planet when applied at sufficient scale)
Among other things, we will discuss…
- Recapping the vision of CSI and the strategy moving forward, building off of the conversation from 6:30 – 9 AM
- Volunteer opportunities
- Tasks to accomplish
- Check-in on how we are doing, feeling, etc.
Join Michael Gaio as he shares with us his ongoing work with the cross-section of mythology, psycho-spirituality, and technology. You can learn more him and his work through his website, michaelgaio.com.
Let’s talk strategy: having discussed a specific strategy for saving life on Earth in both the Core Strategy and Vision section at the beginning of the day and as part of CSI above, let’s now open it up with a question and a challenge: what is the best possible strategy for saving as much of life on Earth as possible and transforming our world into “the more beautiful world our hearts know is possible”? (to quote author Charles Eisenstein). Let’s explore this from every angle.
Same topics as this morning from 6:30 – 9:30 AM, giving it all a “second pass” now that the first 12 hours of the Block Party have elapsed including (notably) all that was put on the table during the Shark Tank session immediately preceding this on. Our objective remains the same, but now re-grounding with the initial core strategy as our starting point.
9:00 PM – 11:00 PM PDT: OPEN
Whatever it makes sense to talk about next – whether an extension of the preceding topics or a whole new one.
11:00 PM – 2:00 AM PDT: CSI – Collective Superintelligence
This is usually a great time of the night (for us in the Pacific time zone) to go deep into CSI, spanning all of the same topics in the 1 – 2PM time slot. Now , with much greater clarity on strategy and on how exactly CSI fits within our overall strategy, we can really go deep into CSI with a view to perfecting:
- Sub-strategy of developing CSI itself: the community, the platform, the culture, etc.
- Executing on that strategy: What are the tasks we need to accomplish first, second, third, etc.?
- Volunteer opportunities: What can folks sign-up to do if they are so inspired?
- Right now, so much of it is about the conversation and growing the community… let’s discuss this
- And what about the platform: let’s explore what we can do in the short-term to expand its capabilities to help us all connect and converse – e.g., Wakelet and FlipGrid
2:00 AM – 4:00 AM PDT: Share and Vent
About whatever we wish… depending on who is here.
4:00 AM – 6:00 AM: Planning for Another Project Open Air Meeting
There is a Project Open Air meeting over Zoom which starts at 6:00 AM PDT. To prepare, let’s build out a taxonomy of the coronavirus problem, solution and opportunity space as a subset of the larger space of all the world’s problems, solutions and opportunities (including such problems as planetary overheating, overpopulation, the sixth mass extinction, etc.). Let us also schedule future Block Parties to include all relevant topics within that taxonomy and invite folks from Open Air to join these conversations – slack thread by slack thread, if that makes sense.
For those unfamiliar: Project Open Air is a project (under “Helpful Engineering”) hosted by JOGL (Just One Giant Lab) that has attracted over 9.000 volunteers to their Slack workspace where they are attempting to organize a variety of efforts all with the aim of stopping or mitigating the damage caused by COVID-19 in some way.